Social Media Council
Social media offers marketers huge opportunities in real-time marketing, and to improve customer service. From familiar channels such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn alongside visual apps such as Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat, social media now provides unrivalled opportunities for customer engagement with a wide range of audiences.
These channels, if used effectively, provide organisations with the tools to plan, execute, measure and optimise their reach, and to deliver highly targeted campaigns.
The DMA’s Social Media Council promotes the use of social media and aims to:
- share the latest platform developments and campaign case studies
- encourage creativity and effective targeting
- produce detailed and insightful research
- host events that improve the understanding of social media platforms
- advise on legal, regulatory and resourcing issues
- enhance DMA members’ understanding of social media’s capabilities and how to get return on investment.
If you'd like to ask our experts how social media could help your business, or would like to know more about our work, then we'd love to hear from you.
If you’d like to find out more about the council’s work or the sector please email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Chair||Leo Hugo, DataSpark CRM|
|Vice Chair||Janine Ococks, Consultant|
|Julie Atherton, Indicia|
|Joel Davis, agency:2|
|Tom Harding, Osborne Clarke|
|Tamasine Johnson, National Trust|
|Rupert Harrison, MRM/Meteorite|
|Simon J. Hughes, Microsoft|
|Adrienne Grubb, eModeration|
|Anna Marsden & Anna Lawlor, Social i Media|
|Chris Evans, Coosto|
|Lynsey Sweales, SocialB|
|Alice Brazier, Octopus Group|
|Anna Ferenczy, LAB|